Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Is there any reputable scientist who disputes that we are increasing greenhouse gasses in the atmosphere?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, the same scientists that say there is no Global Warming are the scientists that got paid to say smoking is not bad for your health.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Daro
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Certainly not these guys.

https://humanevents.com/2014/03/24/the-carbon-diox...

While Dr. Soon (award winning astrophysicist) rebuts Obamas advisor Rafael Reif and his preposterous claims.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

Half are good,people among people all.

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

reputable? No, but there are many whose public opinion can be purchased.....

• Daro
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Anon blocked my comment on the "fav. answer section" so i will put it here: .....Those making the AGW rebuttal were not around during the smoking debate. Libs have no conception of reasoning ....or timeline. And we never heard ANY scientist involved in the smoking "debate" either.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Probably not, but now, show me one greenhouse model that actually works to explain actual climate history.

• Dirac
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

You can’t explain climate AT ALL without invoking the greenhouse effect. Are you really not aware of that?

• 2 months ago

yes, how about the chairmen of the Climatology department at MIT

• Dirac
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

And what “MIT” would that be? You and your cats?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. All reputable scientists recognize we are in a glacial retreat period which means global warming, receding ice caps, rising sea levels and more greenhouse gasses.  

In contrast, when ice ages begin we see glacial advances, falling sea levels and a decrease in greenhouse gasses.  

I know of many politicians who dispute this, but it’s an accepted geological/scientific fact.  

• 2 months ago

I guess we need to build less greenhouses so they'll stop making that greenhouse gas ay? Point is greenhouse gas doesn't really exist it's just a buzz word

• Dirac
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

I don’t understand why you would answer about a subject for which you know less than someone that knows nothing about it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.