Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

My grandmother is mad at my cousin. Should I get involved and back my grandmother?

The cousin's parents don't like her (their own daughter) however the daughter reciprocates and is mean to them and her sister as well and ignores her brother.

Of the 3 sets of grandparents I like my grandmother and want to keep her happy, the other two can handle their own fight. So how do I do this? Another aunt has turned on all.

Favorite Answer

Control your own life and let them control theirs. Be neutral like Switzerland. 

• Tepee

It could be dangerous for you to get involved because it could damage your relationship with other family members as well.

No you shouldn't get involved in this family pettiness. If your grandmother is upset with your cousin, it's an issue between those two, not you and them.

I'm so glad my family isn't hateful like this.

I would stay out of it. Pearl always sticks her nose in other peoples business.

no, i would stay out of it