Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

How can I get my sister to stop bullying me so I won't feel so sad?

Favorite Answer

Hide a pair of her underwear in her purse and let her get caught and try to explain.

• 2 months agoReport

They will know from the Santa colors and then I’ll have to explain

If your sister is bullying you, she's just looking for two things -- negative attention and a negative reaction from you. And when she gets your negative reactions, it give her fuel to do it again and again.

It might be a good idea to use reverse psychology on your sister instead. So, when she tries bullying you, just smile at her, be calm, and tell her you hope she starts having a better day. ALWAYS smile when she starts her bad behavior and always be calm. You could also tell her you're sorry she feels that way. Or you might smile and say, "hey i was thinking, let's go out to lunch soon! I'd love it!" --- or say something else to include her in something you do. She will probably be stunned at your sudden change in behavior toward her. This doesn't mean she will change it immediately but over time she will get really BORED with bullying you because you no longer have the negative reactions or get upset or angry

Just try it!

talk to your parents about it

What do you think started the feminist movement? Voting?