Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

Do you honestly doubt she has never had sex?

My teacher, who is 27, has a boyfriend of three years. I go to a Catholic school. She is tall, skinny, and pretty. She lives with her boyfriend in the same apartment. She always tells us students, "You shouldn't have sex until after you're married. That's the best time to do it." 

Do you honestly doubt, that her and her boyfriend has NEVER had sex, especially since they live together? Did she most likely do it or is she just setting a good example to us? 

• Foofa

You students shouldn't even know the circumstances of her personal life. This whole story is bizarre. But of course if you go to a Catholic school this is what you're being taught.

• Edna

If they live together as boyfriend/girlfriend, of course they're having sex together. Haven't you ever heard the expression "Do as I say; not as I do"?

i think they did especially if they lived together

I don't care....

• Linda

You have a young, pretty teacher. You are both catholic. I take it you have a crush on her because she is sexy as well as pretty. But she lives with her boyfriend in the same apartment and is not married? That is strange knowing how Catholics feel and because she is a teacher at a catholic school. And she teaches against sex before marriage as the catholic religion teaches. If she is living with her boyfriend, then I believe they are having sex and I think she is a bad example as a teacher saying one thing and doing another. Are you sure she is living with her bf? If she is, talk to the school and tell them about it and you're confused as to whether you should live with your bf before marriage and be a teacher and if it is okay, why? Let them know it sends mixed signals against what the catholic religion teaches and I hope they can explain it or ask her to teach somewhere else. Not everyone here will agree with me, but I feel strongly about this and I do think she should practice what she preaches and she is a bad example at your school.

• A C

Why does a Catholic school employ a teacher who is living with her boyfriend?  That, in itself, is a bad testimony for her and the school.  The Bible says to avoid the appearance of evil.  It certainly would seem that they are having sex.  If they aren't, one or both  of them is probably gay.  And she is NOT setting a good example for you whatever the situation is.  But you are probably trolling anyway.  In the 60s, one of my teachers was living with her boyfriend.  That was a public school and it was still considered quite scandalous. 

• Hey

There is no way for me to know. She just wants to give you advice. It doesn't mean you have to follow her advice.

• Why do you give a shît?

She didn't say she was not intimate with her partner. She just said what is best.

Well I seriously doubt it too.