Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Should death threats on Y!A be taken seriously?

I'm currently being threatened, and while I doubt the feasibility of these idiotic attacks coming to fruition, that may not always be the case.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

If you appear in public spewing your fascist crap, YOU have made the threat - and then anything done to you is legitimately a self-defense action.

The beauty of dealing with you fascists is that normal people don't have to worry about fairness, or consideration, or anything like that --- ANYTHING done to you is legitimate.

I would draw the line at cannibalism, though, because that might hurt the consumers of the tainted meat.

However, you would make excellent unshielded labor in radiation zones and toxic chemical areas.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Not unless they're specific and from someone who knows how to find you. I've gotten death threats here before. So far, no one has shown up to cause trouble.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nobody takes anyone serious on this looney forum that's why they end up here in the first place. 

• 2 months ago

No... unless you are putting your real name and address publicly then it doesn't mean anything.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No.

I used to do them all the time.

Now? I'm at least 2 years older and wiser.

Source(s): 😄😝
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I report them to the fbi. Red flag laws in every state.

• 2 months ago

I have been threaten a couple times too..... probably by 80 yr old farts living in Fl or Isn'trael 

• Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Seems legit.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

After I report them it's odd they're not taken out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.