Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why do white people hate black people? ?

I really want to know why. 

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

First, ask an honest question, like why SOME White people hate Black people.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The smell bothers me the most.

• Another false accusation. The truth about racism is: It does exist, but only about 1% of white people are racists. The rest are not. That 1% gets 99% of the press coverage.

Before you falsely accuse white people of hating you; think about this: In your own experience: Of the last 100 white people you had dealings with, how many did or said anything that was racist? Answer honestly. For every bit of racist news coverage, just think of the rest of the people who were not racists. Finally, consider how often news of actual racism is discovered. If all white people hated black people they could find examples of racism every hour. instead of a few times a week. They wouldn't have to publicize protests against statues of Confederate Generals. .

• k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

not hate, fear them.....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

American whites hated on each other when more immigrants came in from Europe. And you can clearly see it today. Trudeau, Boris and the French Pres hating on Trump. Germany will not even acknowledge Trump as German because he's American. Brits hate white Americans. European whites hate white Americans.

So... it's just plain prejudice period. The more different you are, the more prejudice.

Nonwhites just happen to be the sore thumbs standing out among unintelligent Americans (Far Right Trumpers).

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Look up the black on black crime statistics.

Lv 6
    2 months ago

Some people, not all, hate other people of different skin color, creed or origin because of ignorance.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I am white and black. And, I don’t hate myself.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because your mum gay.

• 2 months ago

Mainly because they're not white. That's what racism comes down to: your group is not my group.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.