What the heck are they feeding Baron Trump? He grew about 2 feet in the last 4 years.?

• Mike
    Favorite Answer

Puberty  

"puberty   Love  "  attack of the   Killler   Tomatoes "

He  ought  to  whoop on the liberals  making fun  of  Him  . But unlike  them He has  manners .

Donald Trump is tall. I'm not sure how tall but I met him about 15 years ago. I'm 6'3" and I would say he is as tall as me

Growth hormones approved by the Russian Olympic Team 

• Mike

Supplied  by the  democrats

right?????? i literally saw a recent pic of him with melania and trump and i couldnt believe how much hes grown since last year like wtf and he is still 13 lol

They feed him a solid Russian diet of pork and raw onions, as advised by his Godfather Vladimir Putin.  (And some growth hormones shipped from Moscow every month). 

• helene

He got the tall gene on both sides.

As a pre-teen, young Barron is due for a growth spurt.  Even though Donald Trump is 5'10" and wears 4" lifts, as revealed on the "Access Hollywood" wardrobe bus tape, Melania Trump is quite tall for a woman and perhaps that height has been passed down to her son Barron.  A lot of 13-year-old kids go through this "awkward age" growth spurt---it is normal.  

• Mike

You have a  bigger shoe  fetish   than   Peg   Bundy  . Nobody cares about  lifts