What the heck are they feeding Baron Trump? He grew about 2 feet in the last 4 years.?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Puberty  

"puberty   Love  "  attack of the   Killler   Tomatoes "

He  ought  to  whoop on the liberals  making fun  of  Him  . But unlike  them He has  manners .

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Donald Trump is tall. I'm not sure how tall but I met him about 15 years ago. I'm 6'3" and I would say he is as tall as me

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Growth hormones approved by the Russian Olympic Team 

• Mike
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Supplied  by the  democrats

• 2 months ago

right?????? i literally saw a recent pic of him with melania and trump and i couldnt believe how much hes grown since last year like wtf and he is still 13 lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

They feed him a solid Russian diet of pork and raw onions, as advised by his Godfather Vladimir Putin.  (And some growth hormones shipped from Moscow every month). 

• helene
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He got the tall gene on both sides.

• 2 months ago

As a pre-teen, young Barron is due for a growth spurt.  Even though Donald Trump is 5'10" and wears 4" lifts, as revealed on the "Access Hollywood" wardrobe bus tape, Melania Trump is quite tall for a woman and perhaps that height has been passed down to her son Barron.  A lot of 13-year-old kids go through this "awkward age" growth spurt---it is normal.  

• Mike
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

You have a  bigger shoe  fetish   than   Peg   Bundy  . Nobody cares about  lifts 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.