Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Who gonna pick my tomatoes if Trump deports all the Mexicanos?

Favorite Answer

i hate this board and everyone in it

• John
      1 month agoReport

I love you! Your a dearie!

Me

I also sell african hats

People in the U.S. will pick them. Why? Because they won't work for the wages South Americans accept. So if businesses stop hiring illegal immigrants, wages will increase. I can make more flipping burgers than picking produce. So hypothetically if all illegal immigration stopped, you'd at least have to match minimum wage in order for me to accept the job. 

• John
      1 month agoReport

Some of the first jobs I had as a kid was labour farm and otherwise and people were always generous. In fact a lot of people do labour all their lives because they like it and they ain't exactly poor when they get old.

• John

You who else? They are your tomato's. You gotta eat them all too.hah hah. No doubt the lying cheating government will subsidize your loss anyway.

Oh you want them shipped? That's a toughie.

• John
      1 month agoReport

My father and mother ate your tomato's. That ain't me farmboyo that ain't me. You shouldn't have killed your horses I might have 'picked'' those..

Teens, for their first jobs like it used to be. 

You let your self be played for a fool if you buy into this simplistic idea that Trump or Republicans simply want to deport Mexicans.

I'll pick them for 40 dollars an hour.  That's a bargain since you don't have to  pay medical, pay overtime, pay statuary holidays, no sick days, house or transport me.  

• John
      1 month agoReport

I see you've whipped out that mars space craft for bush. Is obviously fusion based and uses anti gravity. Your only slightly mistaken if you think labour DOES NOT pay forty an hour plus bennies and car washing and bell hop does. Oh waiter..snark!

A tomato picking robot.

wow...that is a tough one...............

Agricultural Visa's are easy to get. Much of the tomatoes consumed in the US come from Mexico.  

• John
      1 month agoReport

Are those those whitish powdery kind that are transported in little baggies

Are you saying that Americans don’t want to do farming?

• John
      1 month agoReport

You pigs robbed your own like the slime you are. Historians are bought and paid stooges for pig lying thieves