asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

is it just me or does/did Kate Mcccann look like she has aged MUCH quicker than normal people? why?

even when she was 39 back in 2007, she looked like she was nearing 50 years old instead of 40,,am i right? and now she looks like she is nearly 70 (at times, when her makeup is all over her face)?  why this is? and how common for other people?

what about Gerry?

• Phil
    Favorite Answer

The answer is stress, but some nasty people will say it is guilt.

• Lv 4

so do you AGREE? I mean, i just was watching another picture of her lately and it was thinking, My god! she looks like she is at least in her middle 60s if not older!

It's a highly controversial case two middle class people were careless they should be an example and know it .Their daughter vanished while unattended everyones worst nightmare but avoidable , all parents must feel the pain but also the anger of the arrogance to allow it to happen , what can you say ? I am a parent I feel for the child not them I cant help it 

• Jack H

Yes, youre right, guilt will do that to a person...

nearly 13 years of stress + sleepness nights

it ages people

• Lv 4

Meth - it’s a helluva drug. 

• A lack of adrena chrome? , it happens when you loose yourself to a global cult, I hear

• I'm saying this lady is a child eaters just like the royal crown of England, the house of Saud in Saudi Arabia, as well the Vaticans pope guy, they're all deplorable's that devour innocent children just to get high like a heroin junky