maria asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 2 months ago

What are some remedies for a burning bum?

So I recently had my wisdom teeth out (on Tuesday) and my doctor warned me that I might be constipated. So yesterday I had the roughest time going to the washroom and now since I was pushing and my butt was becoming strained, it really hurts and burns now. My mother brought me some prune juice and my inner bowels are running smoothly, but it still hurts and burns due to all the pushing and straining that happened. What are some remedies/ home remedies that you guys use? If you have some please lemme know because I’m having a rough time.

Okay I appreciate all of the constipation tips but I’m asking for remedies because the outside of my bum is burning/itching so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions and remedies for the outside, not the inside.

• k w

NEVER STRAIN a poop....drink a tall glass of room temperature water then go lay flat, not sit, and just wait til your body lets you know, it's finally time to go, and drink a tall glass of water every half hour, til your body tells you, it's not gonna be on your time schedule, but on the bodies time schedule.....

eat an apple a day

take corn flakes at breakfast has

lots of fiber and bulk to keep the system

clear

does not seem to have any connection

with the wisdom tooth being pulled out

• maria2 months agoReport

It was because of the painkillers 

Stop taking pain killers, the tylenol or whatever it is. That makes you constipated. Also just drink a lot of water. That always does the trick. 

• maria2 months agoReport

I did lay off the pain killers.