How come I can't find any pants size with a length shorter than 29 and where can I can a pants size like 36x26?

Im a short guy and all the stores only have really long jeans. I need a pair of black pants for work starting this Monday but I can't find any pants 36x26!

The width isn't the problem. Its the length!

Favorite Answer

You are gonna have to find someone who can hem them.  If you order a 29 length and someone folds the hem over they will be a 27 which should work.  You can also buy fabric tape to hold a hem without having to hire someone to sew it.  I know it has to be problematic to find pants in your length, but you may need to write different companies to extend their options.  Good luck.

• oikoσ

Try shopping in the "boys" or "teens" department. I did that for years, until my waist got too big. You may have to look in the "husky boys" section.

• Steve2 months agoReport

Tbh i looked at the boys pants too. Its so embarrassing but since I have to work with black pants starting Monday I looked at the boys pants. They all say size 16. Which I have no idea what that means. All I know is it's way too short and width is too small.. Thanks though.