Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Why do most men think women are easy?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Men like to say "women are easy." But whenever some incel loser shoots up a college campus because he couldn't get laid, all of a sudden men want to say "women don't put out enough." Make up your minds. Either she's a slut with low expectations or a prude with high expectations, but she can't be both. 

• Nom
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

because hugh heffner used hypergamy so well

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I don't, most women are overly demanding which is why the marriage rate is down and divorce rate is high.

• sian
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

What does it matter what "most men" think? Actually men are always criticising us and saying we're NOT easy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Mostly, they are... and why wouldn't they be - we're all trying to get along, so why would they be difficult?

• God
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Women are only easy if you have something to offer them in return. Free drinks, free meal, money, paying all her bills and $60,000 worth of student loans over eight years so she can cheat on you and get pregnant by another man, you know, things like that. But I'm not bitter. 

• Cyrus
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Well only a man would know if a woman is easy or not. Questions like yours are Loaded Questions. That's logical fallacy, it implies asking a question that asserts a pre-existing false claim that isn't defend or supported. Since I'm a man I can tell you that most men don't think about women at all. Some women have the mentality of projecting they're own views on themselves on men, assuming what they subconsciously think they are is what men think they are. This is why women usually can't get along with other women. If you don't believe me, answer this, how many of your female friends would you trust to be around your boyfriend (assuming you have one)?

Think Before You Speak ^_^

• ...Show all comments
    • Cyrus
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

I can think of one of my friends who would smash my girl at the blink of my eye lol. 

• Bill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because a lot of women are easy. 

• Damien
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

cause most men who think this are ugly fellas who only have a shot with unattractive women who are desperate for attention.

• 2 months ago

Because many women these days are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.