Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Christians, is it ok to love everybody as family even you don't know them?

& to care about them too

or is it like what my brother say, that gay

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Sure.  That would be great.

No offense:  your brother's an idiot.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A person can live a more loving and virtuous life by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Justin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We do. 

Only we define 'love' the opposite way that people who embrace 'tolerance' define it:

'Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent." (Revelation 3:19). 

GOD tells us to be 'kind' to our enemies, which actually means to treat them like 'kin' i.e. 'family.' However, GOD treats family harshly out of love, rather than sitting idly by while they harm themselves or others, behave foolishly or disobey His commands about equal treatment:

"...and you have forgotten the exhortation which is addressed to you as sons,

“MY SON, DO NOT REGARD LIGHTLY THE DISCIPLINE OF THE LORD,

NOR FAINT WHEN YOU ARE REPROVED BY HIM;

6FOR THOSE WHOM THE LORD LOVES HE DISCIPLINES,

AND HE SCOURGES EVERY SON WHOM HE RECEIVES.”

7It is for discipline that you endure; God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom his father does not discipline? 8But if you are without discipline, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate children and not sons." (Hebrews 12:5-8).

GOD's defines the unwillingness to do this for others as 'hate' and also describes it as a cowardly form of selfishness rather than any kind of 'love.'

GOD would know, since GOD Himself Is 'love,' (1 John 4:8,16).  

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.