Max asked in PetsBirds · 1 month ago

Question about owning birds!!! PLEASE answer!!!?

I’m trying to find a big bird I can own in Pennsylvania. No parakeet or anything will do, I want to find either an owl or the BIGGEST bird I can legally own. As I’m in the US, many owls are illegal because of them being native, and birds because there are laws with Native Americans preventing others from even holding a feather. Sorry Native Americans, I wanted to move this feather off my porch. Anyway, can anyone tell me a list of owls or big birds I can own in Pennsylvania? Any owl about the size of a common barn owl or bigger, or a BIG bird. A big or normal hunting bird would be cool too. As long as their legal in PA I want to know them.

He's for sale. Only fifty bucks.

• oikoσ

To keep it within the realm of reality, try some of the larger parrots. If reality isn't a problem, ask your local zoo where they buy their ostriches.