Anonymous

Single unemployed mom, help me find a job online? ?

I’ve run into some trouble finding jobs online. The only thing you find these days are affiliate marketing scams, more scams, ads to websites for jobs that aren’t even real. Scams everywhere. I don’t have the best of luck finding a sitter, so working in the comfort of my own home would be great. I don’t have any degrees. I have a ged. I really just need a good paying job, that I can do on my laptop... ASAP to pay my bills. Anyone willing to help a mommy out? 😥 thought about blogging but it seems that has its own marketing scams too. Don’t wanna waste my time anymore.

Rat Race Rebellion website. 

• Ajay D

find students for me for SAT, ACT preparation. you take 90% of first month income.

• n2mama

What you are looking for just flat out doesn’t exist. There are jobs people work from home doing, but those people either have special skills or have been with a company for an amount of time to allow them to work from home. There truly is nothing you can do with only a GED and a laptop that will allow you to support yourself and a child unless you are willing to do adult entertainment work.

You could consider starting an in home daycare and providing daycare for another mother or two, but you need to check with your local and state laws about how many unrelated children you are allowed to care for before you need a license.

I know it's hard to find a job. I have some ideas as to how to get work, and this is something that I am working on by myself.

Finishing high school doesn't mean you are qualified to do ANY job. I finished college, and I am trying to think of different ways to earn money.

I know what I want to do, but apparently you don't. You didn't say what you want to do, and yes, I can think of something, for you to do at home, but anything less than a college education won't qualify you to do what I have in mind.

A Hunch Lv 7

2 hours ago

There are many high skilled jobs that can be performed entirely remotely.  I haven't been to a client site in 2019.  In 2018, it was just a few times a month.  I perform full-day training.  There are many clients I have been working with for years and have never met.

I agree with A Hunch. There are many high skilled jobs that can be performed entirely remotely, but I think to get to that point you would need to have a high education, and it may take time to find something that you like, and can do.

You are wasting your time dreaming.  Online jobs just don't exist, especially with no education.  WITH a degree, some tasks can be performed online, but not entire jobs.  If you want to work online, you are going to have to have a degree in something that is exclusively computer oriented and online.  Few of those jobs exist, but there are some, but NOT without an education/degree.  With no education, all you can expect is 1) fast food 2) retail or 3) waitressing.   Those are your ONLY options.  Spend some time looking for a reliable sitter and go and apply for one of those jobs near to where you live.  Although it is not what you want, you need to be realistic and realistically, you are not going to find anything online.

• A Hunch

• Judy

Being a single mom is tough, and sure would be nice if you could just work in the comfort of your own home. Would be nice for lots of people, But isn't going to happen, sorry.

It's difficult to get remote work unless you have high skills.

And there are NO LEGITIMATE WORK FROM HOME JOBS THAT ALLOW YOU TO WORK AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILD AT THE SAME TIME!

- if you are WORKING, even when working at home, your child needs to go to childcare.  Do you understand how that works out?

But if you want a work from home position and willing to take your child to childcare, your best options are call center positions - amazon, travel companies like Hilton, etc 

Coffee bar at the airport.

Just suscribe to food outlets and get notifications of vacancies.

Upload your word doc cv to job sites.

Yer can blag it to get a job that anyone can actually do.

Just don't take the bribes.

• Mark

I am sure your local unemployment agency will be glad to assist you. Or are you blind, deaf,and touchless?  (If so, how are you online?