Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I really want my ex girlfriend back, how can I get her back? ?

I know there will be a bunch of people saying move on and it’s over but I feel like the love we had was too powerful to give up.  She broke up with me over text but I’m willing to do anything to get her back.  I’ve been in no contact for 35 days now.  (3 month relationship).  

I don’t want her back anymore 

Favorite Answer

You have 10 more days to go according to certain coaches.  So take those 10 days and do something for you and enjoy it.  She has had time now to think about why she broke up.  When you do contact her be positive don't jump right into you want to get back together.  Just be her friend and maybe bring up a memory you shared that was important or special.  You have to ignite that flame again and remind her of why you started dating in the first place

• Foofa

You could try fixing all the things that caused her to break up with you in the first place. People don't break up for no reason and until her reasons are addressed she'll have no interest in being with you again.

this will work on her this is good

stuff you need to check this out quickly