What is this device called that can signal my phone when I lose it?

I am looking for a small remote that I can push, and when I do that it signals the phone which then rings. I lose my phone frequently and I would like a simple solution for it. When I google stuff I can only find devices for your keys or wallet, or maybe a phone gps tracker. That is not what I am looking for. A link would be preferred if you guys know of something. Thanks.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's called Bluetooth Tag Tracker Remote Camera Shutter Anti Lost Phone Finder 

https://www.hotsalegift.com/bluetooth-tag-tracker-...

Attachment image
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I've had to use android device manager/ find my device, online to help my wife find her phone a few times. It only works if the phone is turned on.

• John M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's called "another telephone". Glad to help.

• 2 months ago

Only another phone can do that. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • What if you lose the remote... since you always lose the phone.

Just ring it from another phone.In the 90's there were keyring for keys that would answer if you whistled for them.

There might be an app that's similar.

• Stephan2 months agoReport

I lose the phone cause I frequently am using it all over the place. If I have a remote stationed in a specific place then I will not lose it. I have the phone on vibrate or soundless so ringing it won't work most of the time. Plus is annoys my wife when I borrow her phone all the time lol

• 2 months ago

GPS LOCATOR MAYBE?

• Stephan2 months agoReport

No it's not a gps device that I am looking for. You did not read the description.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.