Open University. 58, unemployed and on benefit. how do I do course?

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    You can get a government fees loan for a degree, subject to the usual conditions. You may also be eligible for a free access module (probably), and for an OU bursary of up to £3000 (probably not). There are details on the website, and you can also book someone from their staff to call you to discuss your options.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

    just apply for financial aid

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.