Do you consider yourself attractive?

How much confidence makes you cocky

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Iambi
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Most women like confidence but not *********!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I’m cocky and I know it but the way I see it is that it’s better I love myself and have know my worth than try to shove it down, however if I wasn’t cocky I feel like ima decently attractive individual. If you’re way to cocky it might be turn off but confidence is really attractive

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Females have told me I have a great but for a long time. I wasn't the best looking dude around but I could get them to like me because I have always had a great sense of humor and women love a guy who can make them laugh.

• 2 months ago

I feel that I am a reasonably attractive male.  I cant really complain.  I am sure I am not everyones cup of tea and that is fine.  I would say being cocky is thinking everyone woman on the planet wants you.  If you ask me, true confidence isn't thinking you are the best looking or hitting on all the ladies.  True confidence is not thinking everyone will like you, it is being perfectly ok if they don't like you/want you.  Being completely secure with who you are, how you look ETC.  That's confidence.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.