Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Creationists, what would you say if atheist say then you don't accept evolution then why don't you get off laptop or computer then?

and stop using all things Science created then

Favorite Answer

I ran across a closed question yesterday. A guy asked if we would save fundamentalists from a fire. The answers said yes, just because they think we should suffer in fire for eternity doesn't make us as bad as that.

Same here. Just because they don't believe in evolution doesn't mean they should stop using technology. Where it gets iffy is when they are against stem cell research and then will accept the life saving medicine developed from that research.

Are you entering a contest for the most illogical question?

Do you want to live without love since that's what God is?

“Accept”... No. I would say that I don’t BELIEVE in your religion of evolutionism. Just because it takes up valuable space in otherwise legitimate science books, does not make it science. I love science; and work with REAL science every day. 

And by the way... You’re welcome. It was Sir Francis Bacon who invented the modern scientific method. He was a Bible believing christian. 

So, it’s a non sequitor. Just because I don’t believe in your religion of evolutionism does not preclude me from observing and recording repeatable events, nor enjoyment of the products of observing and recording of repeatable events. 

I would quite correctly say that evolution did not produce computers. I would also justly say that evolutionary theory is not science, nor scientific at all. Atheistic evolution cannot be observed, much less duplicated.

Go ahead. Starting with initial non-life conditions, duplicate the evolutionary history of our species. I'll save you the trouble. You can't.

I would also logically point out that the trends of atheistic evolution are not to life and diversity, but to weakness, disease, and death. Only one mutation in 100 is even weakly beneficial. Half are fatal.

Every single imperfect system that is not maintained degrades and fails with time. Life is no exception. Life could not have persisted for billions of years, much less grown in order and complexity, without someone maintaining and improving it.

When our chromosome count supposedly changed from 48 to 46, exactly how did RANDOM events produce the exact same germ cell change in enough members of the same group at the same exact time to produce a breeding population of the new genus? Even 50% wouldn't have been enough, according to agricultural science. One? One pair? Don't make me laugh.

• hmmmmmm .......

• Just because I don't agree with evolution doesn't mean I don't accept other sciences.

I'd say phooey on youey.