Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

Have never pleased my girl during sex ?

We have tried vibrators, foreplay, sex therapy, doctors, masterbation, every single position, clitoral stimulation, but she doesn’t feel any pleasure at all and I have never made her orgasm. This has been going on the whole relationship for four years now and I feel like I’m loosing her. It’s like her nerves inside her vagina are dead. We are only in our twenties and I’m the only guy she’s been with. girlfriend doesn’t enjoy sex, I literally mean she gets nothing out of it. There are so many times when I’m sweating my *** off, putting in so much work to please her, only to see the blankest expression on her face. Four years and she looks absolutely bored of having sex with me every single time. She tells me she doesn’t feel a single thing while we have sex. No pleasure, just me thrusting back to back. I also want to add that before I met her, I had had as many as 20-30 sexual partners and was able to please every single one of them. Didn’t matter the age, race, height, weight; every girl I had ever been with always came back NEEDING more. Back then my confidence was incredibly high knowing that even when I barely tried, I would make women orgasm or squirt effortlessly and often multiple times in on session. We are truly desperate. I think she might have sexual dysfunction but I don’t know what to do. HELP

If you’re not hear to give me actual sound advice please refrain from commenting.

• Foofa

You might ask if she's able to climax during masturbation. If not she probably should see her doctor about this.

• jose2 months agoReport

She’s not. She’s been to a doctor and they haven’t offered up any solutions or seen a physical problem with her

• Edna

Wow!   You're only in your 20's, and you've already had at least 20-30 sexual partners! You're quite the stud, aren't you?  Perhaps that's the problem. You had so many meaningless sexual experiences in which you "barely had to try", and so you've never learned how to please a woman.

• jose2 months agoReport

Some of the women I’ve been with, I barely had to try, but this was not the case with ALL of them. That it what I meant. Make sense now?

• Cathy

try having a threesome with her and another woman. A woman knows better than men what a woman enjoys 

Source(s): Melania Trump

Its all probably due to you having a d1ck like an IKEA pencil

Have you tried your finger or 2 fingers? You can put pressure in a particular place and see if she can feel it. Do that everywhere you can reach and see if there are any spots where she has feelings inside her vagina. There was a woman on here and I do believe she was having problems somewhat like this. That was a long time ago but I think her problem turned out to be she had something that wasn't working correctly in her vagina. I probably couldn't even go back to see if I could find what was wrong with her as I took a break from Answers and when I came back, all my conversations were no longer where I could access them. I do remember her being here and she was very frustrated.

I'm surprised you are still together to be honest. It might be a sexual chemistry issue that simply can't be resolved.

Uh...why are you still with her?? I don't understand.

• jose2 months agoReport

Because I’m in love with her...

There’s nothing more you can do, you’ve done so much but still not have any success. 

What do you mean by you think you’re losing her? If she doesn’t want to be with you because she isn’t sexually satisfied then sadly she probably won’t ever find someone unless she accept that she might not ever be sexually satisfied. If it’s bothering you and you think you can’t be with her then it’s probably best to move on, dragging this out for so long isn’t going to end well. 

I mean, you’ve even went and seen a doctor. If they can’t help then there’s nothing you can do. You both either need to accept that and continue your relationship, or split and hope she does okay in the future. 

Send your girlfriend round my house for some fun. She will be walking strangely for a week by the time I've finished with her.