Be 100% honest. Do I have a chance of getting into Howard University?

I'm a high school senior and I'm currently applying to different colleges. I have a 3.3 unweighted and a 4.5 weighted. My rank is 66 out of 97(I know that's pretty garbage). I got 1400 on the SAT. I'm considering retaking it in January and sending in my new score. I go to an early college, so I have a lot of college experience under my belt. I've been in seven clubs throughout the years, but I've only held two positions. I have a couple of awards but nothing super impressive. I'm a black Muslim girl, but I don't really have a sob story of any kind. What do you guys think?

Have you considered googling  Howard University requirements??? 

It will cost you $24k annually to attend, after financial assistance (not cheap). It has only a 60% graduation rate (not good) and the acceptance rate is just 30%. I have absolutely no idea whether or not they will accept you. Why don't you apply? That's the only way to know for sure.

i dont see why not

• Mark

Youe weight has nothing to do with it.   Do you have good marks?

i dont see why not

yes you do don’t worry