How do you deal  with a person that claims their your 'freind' yet blows hot and cold ?

What I meen by  that is that . Their is someone i met at my workplace. Who i thought  i had a connection  with meaning i believed  we were freinds. They got very close to me on the first day at work we chatted got on had a laugh ect ect... .

Out of nowhere  they started hanging around  with fellow work colleagues  and acting like i didn't  meen anything to them .i don't  mind them having freinds but i thought  that was odd.the next day they come in acting like nothing happens and treat me normal again then the next day theY go cold again. Is this a sign of a personality  abnormality  or is this person  going through stuff in their personal life either way it's  no excuse to treat me like this . Anyone got ant answers . Thankyou  :) 

The answer is to distance yourself from this person and let it go.

Because, Gretchen, I have no idea when I say "I got the strawberry one because apple just isn't that good IMO" you'll misinterpret that as "your alcoholic father is a fag and I plan to kill your Uncle because I think your fat." Which you wont then tell me you interpreted it that way instead making a point to give me **** for another 9 months as punishment.

If you're a woman talking about a man, what happened was you took a fart as an insult against your mother and he has no idea why the sunshine of his day is now making every effort to insult and belittle him. And as a former violent felon, is considering the pros and cons and dismembering you in the break room. Can he steal the $60 wine before the cops come? This is the one issue that keeps or doesn't, all your body parts attached.

Distance works......

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Study Informal and Ethics

i wouldnt bother with someone like that

i know what you're saying and people like that are not worth it, you should cut them loose and move on.