Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 2 months ago

How many family members of yours have been affected by cancer?

I have had 4 family members affected by cancer. Grandma is breast cancer survivor, her husband my grandad died of throat cancer. My aunt is going through mouth cancer and my uncle who is not blood related died this year of liver cancer.

Have your family members been affected y this horrible disease?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

My mother developed breast cancer when she was in her early 80's. It was successfully treated and she recovered and lived cancer free for the rest of her life.  Years ago, my aunt (my uncle's wife) had breast cancer, and it also was successfully treated and she recovered and lived cancer free. My son developed colon cancer in 2012 when he was 50. It was treated, and he's been cancer free ever since.

Those are the only three people in my family who have ever had cancer.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Dad was 73 when diagnosed with lung cancer, got cancer removed and survived but died 3 years later of stomach cancer, my sister is a breast cancer survivor

• 2 months ago

No,one cause we grieved of it already.

• 2 months ago

Everyone in my family has died of cancer, except one lady who died of a heart attack at 98.

We don't get heart disease or any of the other things that kill people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

ive had two in my family that have had cancer

• Rick
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Just my brother & me ..................................

• VAA
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

My grandfather, his son (my father), both died at the age of 54 from lung and stomach cancers, my eldest male cousin, both of my sister in laws, younger than me, another male 1st cousin from melanoma, my husband from leukemia. And I agree...this disease is a horror. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.