i quit my job and they scheduled me for more days??

I gave them my letter of resignation, which was effective immediately, and they scheduled me for tomorrow? I’m not going but should I remind them?

• Let them know you've decided to resign immediately and you won't be coming back. Call your boss and tell them that.

Usually employers expect to be given some notice, that could be why they scheduled you.

IDIOT! You OWE THEM two weeks' notice. They expect a little professionalism out of you. I guess they are expecting too much. You can choose to screw them over, but that's not very nice. Were they that nasty to you?

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience & with Employment law experience.
    • mick2 months agoReport

I worked for less than a month and my employment was at-will. A 2-weeks notice would’ve been more time than I’d even worked.

i would just call and remind them of it

I'd remind them that you don't work there after today or they'll remember tomorrow.

i would at least let them know youre not coming in