Ivo asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

What do people actually do in everyday life?

It might sound like a stupid question but honestly. I am 22 guy and I am bored and frustrated to death. I am in my last year at college and I can't find anything to do that excites me and makes me get up in the morning. I just go through the same mundane boring repetitive chores and activities every single day. Is that all that people actually do in life?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Be happy. Count your blessings. You have everything going for you right now. You wanna feel real bad? Imagine if you were black. Right now you have nothing to complain about. Stop being a spoiled, privileged cry baby. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

That is what most people do, day in and day out.

our career/

But you have the opportunity right now to find your passion, to make it your life's work. It's much tougher to change careers in your 30s and later so find something you like now for your career.

• 2 months ago

Sometimes they might walk their dog, workout,

Play guitar, or work on other goals they might

Have set?

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Study Informal and Ethics

• 2 months ago

maybe you should do some volunteer work if youre bored

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

you can always volunteer if youre bored

• 2 months ago

life now can get tedious i agree, it is up to you to find purpose and give it meaning.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

thats 75% of it anyway .. get you a place and a little woman that can put up with you and get into some projects that challenge you ...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.