Asep
Lv 4

Have you ever walked out on a job?

Update:

I almost walked out on my last job, I was just so annoyed with how things were being ran. Like they barely trained me, I was anxious all the time, etc. One incident took place and I was like, okay I can't do this anymore. So when my shift ended I wrote up my resignation letter and turned it in. I'm unemployed now but I'd rather be unemployed than to have a public panic attack again.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Yes I have because I got tired of the abuse.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, I have never been forced to walk out on any job. 8 years to go until retirement, so I doubt it happens at this point.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yes. I certainly have.

• 2 months ago

!!!!!!nope!!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes I have because this lady had OCD and I just couldn't work with her

• 2 months ago

No. I've only walked out on my children.

• 2 months ago

YES, it was 1978. After walking out I worked for myself. Problem, my wife also worked at the same place. YES, a few days later she gave her notice. This is REAL LIFE in your face Asep.:-) She came to work for me, WE WORKED TOGETHER. ;-)

• 2 months ago

yes but only when i had another job to go to.

• 2 months ago

I don't live in a modern society like most people, so my standards are of my own. I do not have to answer to a so-called boss or have to abide by strict policies and guidelines like you people. I ride solo and then I sail solo when there are no more land to ride on. Think of me as a time traveler who comes and goes as I please. 

• 2 months ago

NO.................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.