Asep

Have you ever walked out on a job?

I almost walked out on my last job, I was just so annoyed with how things were being ran. Like they barely trained me, I was anxious all the time, etc. One incident took place and I was like, okay I can't do this anymore. So when my shift ended I wrote up my resignation letter and turned it in. I'm unemployed now but I'd rather be unemployed than to have a public panic attack again.

Yes I have because I got tired of the abuse.

No, I have never been forced to walk out on any job. 8 years to go until retirement, so I doubt it happens at this point.

• Ludwig

Yes. I certainly have.

!!!!!!nope!!!!!!

Yes I have because this lady had OCD and I just couldn't work with her

No. I've only walked out on my children.

YES, it was 1978. After walking out I worked for myself. Problem, my wife also worked at the same place. YES, a few days later she gave her notice. This is REAL LIFE in your face Asep.:-) She came to work for me, WE WORKED TOGETHER. ;-)

yes but only when i had another job to go to.

I don't live in a modern society like most people, so my standards are of my own. I do not have to answer to a so-called boss or have to abide by strict policies and guidelines like you people. I ride solo and then I sail solo when there are no more land to ride on. Think of me as a time traveler who comes and goes as I please. 

NO.................