Poll: if a person ask you out and you aren’t interested would you.....?

Tell them you aren’t interested in them in that way.  would you tell them at the moment no, you guys don’t know each other well enough.  If they ask you if you would ever want to try sometime (date) if you truly aren’t interested in them would you tell them maybe in the future when you two get to know each other better? Would it lead them on thinking you could possible be interested at some point? 

If I wasn't interested no I wouldn't

Sorry but girls were taught to wait for guys to ask them out. Only a hand full of adult girls has broken out of that teaching and made the first move. So no girls has asked me out to say no to, even those 3 girls that were interested in me. Not that I would go out with them anyways.

Also, I get annoyed by girls who b¡tch and moans and calls the other girl a slut because the guy they liked didn't ask them out but instead asked the other girl out. Girls should forget about that dumb teaching where it is said that the guy should make the first move because they may be waiting for something that will never come because maybe he's too shy or something else.

"No, thank you."

If further explanation seemed necessary

"I am flattered, but I'm not interested."

• Dze

just tell them your fckin somebody else right now ..

I would say thanks but no thanks, I would not make future plans if I wasn't interested because it's wrong to lead people on.

If they directly asked me why I would just say I'm not interested in them.