Why would people stop using the iconic iPod Classic and pay for music streaming services?

I have spotify premium for a whole year through family plan but still I find myself using my ipod classic more.

Less stuff to carry around. 

I've never had an iPod or other MP3 player, 

and I don't carry my phone, either.  

They have money to burn.

maybe they like that better

• Kyle

i also have an ipod classic 120gb.  it's mainly for backup.  it still works fine.  but all my movies, shows, and music i can play on my iphone xs one way or another.  either streaming or otherwise.  

i use pandora for music and it's nice because i can listen to it in offline mode off my apple watch for when i go to the gym.  i just have my watch and airpods.  

• Kyle
      1 month agoReport

i like the convennience of being synced to your iphone without needing to pull it out.  and like i said, i use my music off my watch when at the gym instead of my phone on my arm.  you can switch out the arm bands on the watch and get nice looking ones if you really want.