Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 4 months ago

Will I be arrested?

So I'm in a mental hospital ward I'm discharged Monday I was thinking of taking the blu ray player from the dining room stealing basically taking it with me on my discharge lol taking it home. 

Let's just say they found out I took it what would happen next?

No stupid, silly questions please just be serious

Yeah they'll probably arrest you and use your theft mental hospital property to declare that you're sicker than they thought. They'll probably re-evaluate you and instead of sending you to a care facility they'll probably send you to a place for the criminally insane where you'll spend the rest of your life.

You would never get out of the building. For a number of reasons, they WILL inspect EVERYTHING you take with you before you are discharged. Even without the possibility of theft, there are liability issues if they let you have certain items in your possession at the time of discharge.

Note: If you were ACTUALLY in a mental hospital, your internet access would be monitored and this question would likely get you confined to your room until discharge. It may even delay your discharge.

• PAMELA

You would be arrested and tried for theft, do not do such a stupid thing.

Nah, they will just tack it on your bill for the full replacement cost. Or they could arrest you, using this question to prosecute you.

I think they would probably be lenient on you as if you're in a mental hospital then they'd realise you're unwell. Perhaps a warning or a fine though

Probably not. Blu-ray players are pretty cheap these days. You can probably get one for under $50. 

You would be arrested for theft.  Whether or not you will be placed back in the mental hospital for your stupidity in posting this is uncertain.

I don't think you are getting out on Monday - "To you GOD and all you people who sent me away to prison for nothing I done!?    ain't no white trash piece of sh!t. I'm better than you all! I can out-learn you. I can out-read you. I can out-think you. And I can out-philosophize you. And I'm gonna outlast you.  I  am like God, and God like me. I am as large as God, He is as small as I. He cannot above me, nor I beneath Him.  To GOD I'm Virgil and I'm guidin' you through the gates of Hell. With the power vested in me by the kingdom of God, I sentence you GOD to the Ninth Circle of Hell! Now you will learn about loss! Loss of freedom! Loss of humanity! LISTEN GOD i am going to teach you the meaning of commitment. Fourteen years ago I was forced to make a commitment to an eight by nine cell, now you are going to be forced to make a commitment. You could say I'm here to save you."

Still plan to break my mother's spine?  "Your mums on my DD i bet your dad's ted hiding them kids in the shed now I'm on to your dad and sister na it's already done this kids making me mad how the f did your mummy pass her driving test yh so you wanna go fist to fist when I finished with you gonna have a clash f the haters they will pay when I see your brother he better he on toes gonna give him sick blows to the now talk bout my mum talk bout yours put your head through a window your mums on crack you look like your mums match I am 16 shut your mouth or I'll break your mums spine"

Good luck with that.

That's called stealing, and it is illegal. So yes, you would probably be arrested. That being said, the odds of you being able to just walk out with it are slim to none. Also, if you are an inpatient in a mental ward, you wouldn't be online, so your whole story is BS.

• 4 months agoReport

Bro I'm using my phone NHS offer free WiFi and phones have to be charged in the office some patiens are aloud phones some need to supervised, and others not aloud depending on their condition so what are you talking about? I'm not being rude but know your facts before you say.