is pinterest still a good site as it was years ago?

i used to visit pinterest a lot to collect internet pictures, jpgs and jpegs and save them to folders on my computer, .....pinterest last time i visited had loads of cool pictures to save and browse...the last time i visited pinterest was 2 years ago.

here i want to know; is pinterest still a good site and has all the same pictures and features as it did years ago?

ive been hesitant in visiting pinterest in case it might of changed radically or gotten restrictive.

i'm asking this again here because i'm getting no answers in the internet category.

Favorite Answer

I've been using pinterest pretty consistently for about 5 years and couldn't tell you any big differences. It is slightly harder to stumble across things now that you don't already look at

• Tommy

I don't know about good but it is popular. I tried getting into is but it just annoys the crap out of me.