Anonymous

UK-London --- struggling to look for a HR job ?

I am 22, graduated Uni and working full-time with a Catering Agency. I have been applying for jobs every week on Indeed, Reed, Adecco and many other job sites. But unfortunately I don't even get one interview. I think it's because I have no experience.

I've been seeing loads of HR Administration/Payroll jobs on Indeed and Reed. I've also come across a online course in Payroll which cost thirty pounds.

Do you think I should take a course in payroll so I have a chance of securing a HR Assistant job ?

I don't know what else to do. 

Which payroll software is the most popular now ?

Favorite Answer

If you are applying for jobs that you are qualified for and aren't getting at least screenings or interviews, you need to change your resume/cv to better reflect your capabilities and skill levels.

One payroll system is not very different from another- they all do taxation, earnings, deductions, etc. 

• Tavy

Have you been interviewed by Reed and Adecco? They are the experts and will see where you are going wrong in applications.

Pointless in just applying online , these jobs could have been filled.

Make an appointment with them.

UK.