Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 month ago

Why is Venus not depicted accurately? Neither it’s clouds nor it’s surface are fire orange, so why is this the image were shown?

@Lon: “It’s” called autocorrect. I guess calling out someone on grammar mistakes makes you feel smart when you underperform intellectually everywhere else

So you know more than the astronomers and physicist that have studied Venus, yes.

You should explain to them they got it wrong.

The close up from the probe before melting seemed mighty accurate to me, you can find the raw image on JPL website,,the one before processing.

Problem could even be your own damned display monitor.

Because that is what the Veneras photographed before their electronics melted. .the surface temperature of Venus is hot enough to melt lead, the air pressure is 93 times that of Earth's air pressure, and it rains sulfuric and acetic acid.

https://www.google.com/search?q=venera+images+venu... 

• CarolOklaNola
      1 month agoReport

0f Venus' atmosphere. Why can't you do your own research if you are curios. Why should I spend MY time doing YOUR research FOR you to spoon feed it to you when K should charge you a consulting fee?"

• Clive

And that is the image you forgot to show.  Sorry, I am not a mindreader.

• Retief

"this image" - yet you don't provide the image you are referring to.