Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStandards & Testing · 2 months ago

I passed my class but i technically cheated?

I did not study or read the book at all. I only took some practice online tests that had the same questions as the final exam and managed to pass. Am i a cheater?

No you did not cheat if you took practice tests online and familiarize yourself with all the possible questions and the correct answers it's no different then taking the practice test for the written driver's license exam you're allowed to do that you're allowed to memorize the correct answers only if you take cheating material into the test are you a cheater the whole object of tests and passing it is to get the answers into your head and memorized. It does not matter if you study hundreds of worksheets or if it works better for you to take the practice tests. the same goal was accomplished you got the information stuck in your head and you were able to prove that it's stuck in your head by passing the test.

Okay, if you cheated, do not tell the world about it. Dum Dum!

No. not really. I doubt you learned all you should have but you certainly learned some by taking those practice tests.

No, you must have known enough of the material to pass, that's not cheating just because you didn't study.