Champs asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Question for MEN : i'm 14 and this week and had THE TALK with my dad. Today, he gave me two porn magazines. Is It normal ?

Favorite Answer

I'm glad your father spoke to you, and he's probably more uncomfortable about it than you.

If you have any questions about growing up, talk to your parents.  Be aware that not everything on the internet is realistic, accurate or correct.

• Sam
      1 month agoReport

the pages were probably all stuck together. 

He'll be vvanking you off next week!!!

You should have given the magazines back and said 'that's cute dad', and then showed him online pron.

• R SOLES1 month agoReport

Yeah fisting and all sorts of SHlT!

no, these days we watch p0rn videos

• In

Did your dad learn anything from your talk?

Having the "talk" is normal, but having him give you porn magazines is not normal.  I would have felt awkward if my father gave me such magazines 

Not normal for the magazines. 

• Bucky

I do not think the porn magazines are appropriate.

• ron h

A little uncommon, but not a big deal.  I'm a little surprised that he even HAD mag's because you can see ANYTHING on line.  If he offers others, say "thanks, but that's all over the internet. There's no need to buy that any more."  And be a man: don't let your mother know about the mag's.

• edward

I never had the talk with my parents, i lie about sex today when the topic comes up and i’m married with a son. It’s uncomfortable for me to talk to my parents about something like that. I never purchased porn, to be honest, it’s free online and i never really liked it. Your father has wasted money.

• edward
      1 month agoReport

Wonderful.  For you.  I talk about sex with my friends and my sister but my mom and dad are a solid team.  I may as well be talking to both of them