Who is the better Green Bay Packers Quarterback: Bart Starr, Brett Favre, or Aaron Rodgers?

Why?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I think Starr was most successful and Rodgers the best skill wise.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Bart Starr.....

• Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

In my opinion, Bart Starr is the best quarterback in the history of the Green Bay Packers. Starr led the Packers to 5 NFL Championships, including the first two Super Bowl Championships (I and II). In addition, Starr has the best playoff winning percentage, and the best playoff passer rating of all time (at 104.8), of all quarterbacks with at least 10 playoff starts.

• 2 months ago

Erin Rodgers, while openly gay, was "the best" out of those three. 

Redneck Brett Favre has the most interceptions in league history and it's not even close. He's utter trash. 

Starr just played on good teams. Nothing special. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

All 3 were great in their time.Starrr had more titles.That is what the goal of the game is.Though I believe he would have a hard time doing so in todays game.Favre was all or nothing.Winning and putting up stats good and bad ones.The passing records he had over a lifetime and the Iron Man that he was made him fun to watch.Rodgers is probably the most talanted of the 3!The pinpoint accuracy and is still able to run when conered alot. 1 QB the Packers had that had a great career that ya did not mention was Arnie Herber.3 NFL Championships back before there were Super Bowls.Elected to the Hall of Fame.His career is a nice read!

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Bart Starr was the best.

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You could make convincing arguments for any of the three being the best quarterback.  Bart Starr doesn't have the passing states that Favre or Rodgers have, but he does have 5 NFL Championships, and his team won the first two AFL-NFL World Championship games, later known as Super Bowl I, and II.  Brett Favre has one Super Bowl victory, and has the most passing yards of the three.  Aaron Rodgers also has a Super Bowl victory, and has the best TD to INT ratio of the three.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They're all great in their own way.  It's like asking who was more corrupt: Obama, Clinton, or Biden?  All three are excellent thieves.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I love Brett Favre but to be honest I gotta pick Rodgers over him.

• 2 months ago

football is for losers real men play basketball

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.