Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 month ago

Will you hire someone who graduated from an online university?

• TedEx

Under these conditions. If a potential employee already had a substantial track record, was only a short distance from a degree, and finished his work online for a degree-----yes.

I once hired a man that stuck his head in my store's front door and shouted, "You hiring"? I said, "Not today. Leave me your name, phone #, and let me make a copy of your DL". Come back Monday 8am after Easter". Monday morning 9am, his phone rings, I call him by name and tell him hisassis an hour late. We exchanged a couple profanities and he started at noon.

As for an online college, while it was a multi-million $ company, I judged people with interaction. The key is knowing what to look for in the interview AND realize, we both need to meet the other's wants and needs. He worked for us for about 2 years. He died, shot at a birthday party for a small nephew. They were aiming for the child's father. I'll take a person over a sheet of paper I can get in my underwear on the computer everyday.

Yeah, like what...Prager University, hahahahahaha! Fluoride in the water is a democrat plot to turn frogs gay, lol

Yes. A degree is a degree. If you are qualified, it doesn't matter what method, whether you actually attended or you did it online.