Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Is the test right ?

So my bf put his “p” in me like 3 times w/o a condom and we’ve never done that before. And he never came in me too. We did it on the 28th of November and I took a test today, but I drank a lot of water to make myself go pee for the second time today, so I could take the test. The test came back negative, should I trust it?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

trust it and keep your pussy under control

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Your not pregnant 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

First of all, your chances for pregnancy from what you describe would be very low.  (but not impossible)

Next, a pregnancy test is more accurate when you are a few days late for your next period.  Also, it can take between 14 to  21 days after sex before getting a positive test.

Last, the test is reading a certain hormone that builds up in your urine.  The BEST time to test for that hormone is in the morning when  you wake up and pee for the FIRST TIME of the day.  That gives several HOURS for the hormone to build up in your pee.  Drinking a lot of water so you can pee could dilute the hormones and cause a false negative.

Basically - you can't trust that test because  you did it too soon and didn't follow the directions for the test.

Wait to see if you get your period.  If you do not get your period - then get another test and follow the directions.

• 1 month ago

Sex without birth control is the single most popular way to become parents.

Pulling out is not birth control.

No test would turn positive that fast.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If you can't say Penis, if you can't say sex

You have no business playing with either.

• God
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Doesn't anybody like to come anymore?  Get some condoms so you can do it the right way.

• 1 month ago

How would we know? You test when you actually miss a period is that what you did???

• helene
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's too damned early for a test. You need to wait 14-21 days after intercourse.

Your result will probably be the same, but you can't assume that.

• Helen
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No of course not. When you drink too much water that can dilute the pregnancy hormone, resulting in a false negative. You should test with the first urine of the day.

It's unlikely you are pregnant from that, but it is still possible. Guys can pre-ejaculate without realizing - and often do.

• 1 month ago

People who cant even type the word penis should not be having sex. Get a grip.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.