Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingPain & Pain Management · 2 months ago

Upper back ache?

For about a week now I have had this ache in my upper left back, from my shoulder to the center of my back and going down to just under my shoulder blade. There is a pain which feels like a muscle ache and a pain that is sensitive to touch, even the slightest touch such as my t-shirt causes pain. I first noticed it after sitting down and leaning forward for a while, but it hasn't gone away. I have searched the internet and all that comes up is Fibromyalgia, but I think it could be something else. Thanks to all replies in advance.

FMS Is highly over diagnosed...long term..and wide spread..

could be a temp injury or gall bladder

I experience something similar to you and it is Supraspinatus Tendonitis (inflammed tenon in the shoulder). It is incredibly painful, really debilitating and starts from the shoulder and radiates down my back to below my shoulder blade. Posture can irritate the condition as can using a keyboard for a long time.

I hope you don't feel as though I've dismissed your pain, I'm just trying to reassure you that it is probably something quite common although not easily fixed!

Source(s): personal experience
    • Nathan2 months agoReport

It is around that area but does it make ye area sensitive to touch?

Is it on one side and is it more of a rash

• Nathan2 months agoReport

Only on e the left and there is no rash

sleep in weird position ? or sit on net for too long?

• Nathan2 months agoReport

I sit down more or less all day, but it isn't something I have just started doing. I have for years.