Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · 2 months ago

How likely is it that somebody would cancel their hotel reservation?

Im holding onto the mear piece of hope that somebody would cancel their hotel reservation so that i could stay in the hotel room i have booked for, my departure being today, and wanted to extend for another day. They said they would give me a call at 9am to 10:30 am. And every room sold out at 11:58 last night. There were 25 rooms that were sold. How likely do you think somebody would cancel? Front desk told me people may cancel because of a storm that will come.

Somebody did cancel! :D too bad i booked somewhere else, i really dont care ima let that $500 go. Cuz i love this hotel!!!

It would not take very much, just a booger on the wall or a urine stain on the pillow, I think your chances are good, have a nice holiday OK

• kourt2 months agoReport

Thanks❤️

Supply and demand. Location. Events. 

It’s possible but you may want to check other hotels for a backup plan. 

• kourt2 months agoReport

Yes, i did do the backup plan last night. Pretty expensive... $460 just to move in and it’s not even a nice hotel that im moving to. The location is in Lantana, events: nothing until Christmas or Honnika i assume.