Is 64 gb SD memory card enogh as an external storage for my phone? Or Should I buy 128 gb SD card for double and half the price?

On my S10+ , it has 128GB on the phone and I have a 256GB micro SD card.  I have 70GB worth of pictures,music,video, etc. on the SD card. A 128GB card would probably do fine. But the price was only around $30 USD for the 256GB so I went with that one. IIRC the 128GB was about $20.  In the U.S. the price per GB seems to go up dramatically when you go beyond the 256GB sized SD cards.  

that is you need to answer. thats depending on how much storage do you need.

• Lv 7

for what? what do you do?

depends on how much stuff you have to put on it

• keerok

Personally, 64GB is much too much for me but for people who save, copy and install a lot into their phones, 128GB would be better.

Should be plenty if you are prudent with backing up and keeping room available on your phone.

I do have an older smart phone no longer on service, 128 Gb SD card, but have a dozen movies and about 300 songs stored, sort of my multimedia player for out an about. wireless headphons etc. At least the battery is still good. Photos and short videos now and then.

When my new droid tablet goes obsolete, that will take it place.

128 Gb SD cards are under $20, seems cost effective to me.

Don't rely on it as permanent storage, you will sill need a HD for the data, as backup.

• YKhan

64 could be enough for you, depends on how many pictures and videos you take. But 128 shouldn't cost 2.5x as much as a 64. It probably depends on brandname.

64gb is likely more than enough

Unless you plan on taking many photos and videos.