Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

So when is LGBTQIA going to be open about their ultimate aim of sexualizing children?

Homosexuality does not affect anyone except the consenting participating adults - was told a decade now.

After the legalization of gay marriage, the movement is now targeting children and confusing their minds about their orientation and gender in schools, public libraries, gay parades etc.

Why should any child be exposed to all these things until they reach sexual maturity?

• RockIt
    Favorite Answer

They are already there.  More confused kids than ever.  

Its as if they've transformed the question "What do you want to be when you grow up? a fireman, a truck driver?" and kids answer, "I want to be gay" when I grow up.huh?

• Zirp

Asexuals want to sexualise?  Suuure..

• If my school board ever started that BULLSHlT with my offspring I'd haul their butts out of school and home school them.

What utter nonsense. Get a life you sexually repressed twit. 

You underestimate american kids. They know what they are. They even buy guns.

Universities thrive on other peoples money yet they seem to be cutting their own throat. Social destruction is the curriculum....

• In a few minutes. Lmao