Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Jewish Sandara ritual in the House of Judas?

On Wednesday night we learned in church that the Jewish priest performed Sandara during Passover to ensure that the Jews would make it through each year. If the the ritual was not performed, it meant that the Jewish people would experience tragedies. During the 1930s and 40s the practice was given up and nearly all the Jews died as a result. Judas, the first Jew Orientialis was the master Jew of the time. Today the Master of Jews is Jacob, who nurture the Jews with ceremonial milk. Israel is strong today because the ritual was brought back. How is this ritual performed and can we apply it in our church?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Are the Jews still into practicing ritual magick to appease the gods? I thought for the most part they had given that sh!t up except for a few social/cultural purposes.

I know Christians still believe their little symbolic ritualistic cannibalism, incantations and money altar offerings appease the gods, so it's not surprising you believe the Jewish magick can still work today.

You don't accept the Jesus blood magick as more powerful than the even more ancient animal blood magick like the cloth worshipper who already answered believes.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

I have never performed or even heard of a sandara. I have been at a Seder, however, it does not forebode evil if one is not performed.

• 1 month ago

A fake question awarded to a troll. Congrats! 

Source(s): Orthodox Jew
  • 1 month ago

Ask everyone to bring a cow to church and ask the pastor to pastorize them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • @. Anonymous. You have to tell the alleged Jewish priest who told him to dress as a priest, for the simple reason that the priesthood ended with the coming of Jesus Christ, the Lord! For Jesus is the Priest par excellence, and no more!

Hebrews 4:14-16.

Having thus a great high priest who passed through heaven, Jesus, the Son of God, we stand firm in the faith we profess. 15 For we have not a high priest who cannot sympathize with us in our weaknesses, for he was tempted like us in all things, without sinning. 16 Let us therefore approach the throne of grace with complete confidence, to obtain mercy and find grace and be helped at the right time.

Hebrews 5:5-10.

So also Christ did not take from himself the glory of being made high priest, but got it from him who said to him:

"You are my Son;

Today I have begotten thee.

6 Elsewhere he also says:

"You are a priest for ever

according to the order of Melchizedek."

7 In the days of his flesh, with high cries and tears he offered prayers and supplications to him who could save him from death and was heard for his mercy. 8 Although he was a Son, he learned obedience from the things he suffered; 9 and, made perfect, he became for all who obey him, the author of eternal salvation, being proclaimed high priest by God according to the order of Melchizedek.

As for Easter, it was a feast to remember the liberation of God's people, Israel, from Pharaoh, King of Egypt!

Therefore, we no longer celebrate, since Jesus Christ is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world, he took upon himself, with his death and resurrection, that holocaust of offering lambs to God for the thanksgiving of the ancient Passover.

John 1:29.

The next day, when John saw Jesus coming toward him, he said, "Behold the lamb of God, behold he that taketh away the sin of the world!  

• The Jewish religion ended on Calvary, Jesus completed it. It no longer exists.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.