"Examine yourself" (I Cor 13:1)! Are you really a Christian when you don't have what Jesus said you would to become a Christian (Jn 10:1)?

Do you truly want to be a Christian or are you just going along with the secular religion of Christianity?

Afterall Jesus did say 

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber" (John 1:10).

"Examine yourselves, whether ye be in THE FAITH [I Corinthians 9;13]; ***prove*** your own selves..." (II Corinthians 13:5).

@Either Chris or Doug because you BOTH sound like LYING broken records!

You are "a reprobate" (II Corinthians 13:5)

"...Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is ***IN*** you, except ye be reprobates?" (I Coprinthians 13:5).

Christ is (((NOT))) ***IN*** you because you haven't been baptized with the Holy Ghost and (((CAN NOT))) "demonstrate the Spirit and of POWER" (I Cor 2:4) received after Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5; 8). 

Jesus gives "POWER" (Acts 1:8) after Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) and Christ becomes ***IN*** you.

GOD SAID in Isaiah 42:6 [GNT]

"I have given you POWER [Acts 1:5;8] to change the world"

BUT look at you

Laying on the couch like a crackhead believing you have to do NOTHING but "believe in Jesus" but don't know WHAT to "believe in" (Romans 10:14-15)

THINKING

"You'll be in heaven GUARANTEED!"

YOU ARE A "REPROBATE!"

You didn't read John 10:1, did you?

"Examine yourself" speaks for itself.

• magix151

I don't call god a liar. You do when you say the word of god is corrupt. You say the bible, the word of god, is corrupt and only you can discern it. That makes you the one calling god a liar. Is the bible the word of god, or is it a corrupt document that should be done away with? I follow Jesus.

• Nous

You must be a member of a sect or cult and NOT a real Antichrist and you show why Christianity has been split into over 39,500 different denominations, sects and cults setting Christian against Christian and Christians against everyone else!

God's work? Hardly!

It must be the Devil and the Antichrist working together to divide, conquer and destroy Christianity from the inside!

• Norine2 months agoReport

How about you are "resurrected from your grave" (Ezk 37:12-14) IAW I Corinthians Chapter 15?

How about "Holy Spirit baptism SAVES" (Mark 16:16)?

DID SATAN WRITE ALL OF THAT?

If you believe so

YOU ARE SATAN (I Cor 10:21)!

HELL AWAITS YOU "UNBELIEVER" (Rev 21:8)!

YOU SOUND LIKE JW'S WITH THEIR PREPRINTED LYING LINKS!

GOD SAID in Isaiah 42:6 [GNT]

BUT look at you

THINKING

"You'll be in heaven GUARANTEED!

"YOU ARE A "REPROBATE!"

YOU'LL BE IN ***HELL*** 

>>>GUARANTEED<<< (REV 21:8)

IF YOU DON'T "REPENT!"

This verse is indicative of "us" being in possession of "love for one another," without which we are like those gongs and cymbals.

I try my best to be in Jesus' good books.

B. Q. I am no one to judge my own self, God is and he will judge me at his appointed time.

Are you really a good teacher if you have no love for fellow man?

Examine thyself first so that ye can remove the plank from thine own eye.

comment.

You can tell me all about it.

• Norine2 months agoReport

Poor baby!  

The fire is hot!

"Examine yourself" is talking to believers about rewards, not about heaven and hell.  To be in heaven and not hell, believe in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47).  To have rewards in heaven, examine yourself.  Therefore, you have the context wrong.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death