I ran into the wicked women for the first time in my life ?

this is the first time that I ran into this scumbag in my life ,Why did I say that ? I have been at my job for almost two months ,that psycho women is the colleague I am working with ,I usually rode my E-bike to work ,one day ,she and some college students nearby was waiting for the bus  ,and played with her mobile phone while bowing her head ,I thought that she must noticed me ,and I rode my E-bike past her and just smiled ,I guessed that she mustn't noticed my smile ,what's more ,my colleague is very ugly ,I think that I am too embarrassed to call or greet her very loud in front of such many college students ,I guess that ever since that day ,she has harbored the grudge against me ,why did I say that ? on several occasions ,She shared her food with other colleague except for me ,I think deep down that it's not the big deal ,and let it go ,but on another occasions ,she did this again ,I swore blind that she did this to see how I react and deliberately pissed me off,I didn't take this to heart ,On Monday ,I still greeted her with a smile at work ,,I told from her face that she wasn't happy ,and realized that how disgusted this work,and I still share my food with all colleague including her ,Yesterday ,I shared my two bananas with her ,she accepted ,and she gave her yogurt milk to another male colleague sitting next to me ,

on top of this ,yesterday, I think that a shareholder in my company is a snob and seemed to get above others ,so ,I threw tantrum and banged table ,

So what's your question, trollboy?

Yes, yes you did run into her.  Thank you for asking, I guess.

You should try a different regime of medication.

• Ana

Ugly or not, it seems like the only thing she’s done is that she doesn’t like you and she doesn’t want to give you any wrong ideas. That doesn’t mean she’s a bad person

I think you need to be more honest with yourself. Yeah you might think that she’s ugly, and she might be, but you still are trying to have sex with her. Because if not, then why would you care?

• Rowan

“When she carried on her whoring so openly and flaunted her nakedness, I turned in disgust from her, as I had turned in disgust from her sister. Yet she increased her whoring, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt and lusted after her lovers there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses. Thus you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when the Egyptians handled your bosom and pressed your young breasts.” (Ezekiel 23:18-21)