Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

What is he upto? Is he interested? He is acting really weird.?

He is my best friend. We were on a college trip and I was sitting beside him on a bus. The route was of approx 3 hours. Anyway, I was sleeping as it was a long route after 20 mins when I woke up, my head was on his shoulder. I again closed my eyes this time wasn't really sleeping but he thought I was. Anyway, after few minutes, I noticed my head going the other direction and he moved my head towards his shoulder so I can sleep on his shoulder again and he touched my face. He was still, same position, so I can sleep. Again, he thought I was sleeping. After a while, he held my hand and interlocked fingers while holding hands and squeezed them. When we arrived I pretended nothing happened. Later at night, he sent me my pics that he captured while I was sleeping ( I wasn't aware that he captured my pics) and sent me a msg that you look really beautiful when you sleep. Now, he is 4 years younger than me and I have no idea how to react. 

You're either a troll, or a dimwit. He's your "best friend", but you're asking RANDOM STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET how he feels about you?? Nope, gotta be a troll. Even a dimwit isn't that dim.

(3 hours later), trolling confirmed)

• Rick B

If you don't know what is going on, how would a bunch of strangers on the internet. If you are interested, then TELL HIM and ask if he feels the same. Pretty simple.