Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Is the U.S. Presidency going to get worse after Trump when it comes to economics?

I have a feeling, after Trump, the future U.S. Presidents are going to be much worse.  Either the U.S. will go more socialists or more nationalists, I  don't know but it's getting more and more on the extreme and the economy will probably fall apart (despite the strong economy at the moment).  I have to give Trump credit for the strong economy I guess,although, it was getting better towards the end of Obama's administration.  I'm really worried about the future of the economy, I have one job and I live paycheck to paycheck.

Favorite Answer

Socialism and nationalism aren't opposite extremes. Hitler was both. So is anyone named Bush or Clinton

Are we even alive eating flesh with flies?

◄ Colossians 3:3 ►

For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

Seeing that you were dead

[al-Baqarah 2:28]

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

Albert Einstein.

"Nothing is as it seems. Nor is it otherwise."

Lankavatara Sutra - Mahāyāna Buddhism

There is no greater mystery than this; that being the reality we seek to gain reality.

Sri Ramana Maharishi

Plato’s cave analogy.

Inprisoned inside the cave (Us), prisoners see the shadows on the wall and mistakenly view the shadows as reality.

Greek word "cosmos" Meaning "In The World" apart from God

And Christian gnosticism - "Seraphims" Keter - Crown Divine Plan ~ The Angel of Death. (Read John 7:7) Satan is the ruler of this "cosmos" (John 12:31; 16:11; 1 John 5:19)

Islam.

The Surah takes its title from the sentence, Wa anzalna' l-hadida, of verse 25 A study of iron

Hinduism. (Caught up in Samsara – Maya ~ The Malevolant illusion)