How to stay awake after an all nighter?

It's currently 3 in the morning and I'm struggling to sleep and tbh feel wide awake. I have to get up for work in around 6 hours or so, luckily only for a 4 hour shift, but I dont think I'll be sleeping any time soon. Anyone have any ideas how I'll be able to stay awake during work as well as not feel sh** throughout the day? 

Ps. Caffeine doesnt seem to have much effect on me so coffee and energy drinks dont really work.

Thanks.

Try the following.

1. Set regular times to go to bed and to get up, at least on workdays.

2. Allow yourself enough time to unwind. Don’t exercise within three hours before going to bed, and avoid heavy snacks and caffeine as bedtime nears.

3. When it’s time to go to bed, try to make your bedroom dark, quiet, and comfortable.

Try yourself to bring out waste material from your body in the toilet first.then see,if you needed a drink or food,so add it to your stomach logically.

Hi Adam! Six hours of sleep is plenty, all things considered. Even if you can't fall asleep, I'm sure you can power through a four-hour shift. It'll be over before you know it. Best of luck!

• Adam2 months agoReport

Cheers man. Shifts not until 2pm tomorrow so if need be I can sleep in but dont like getting up much later than 11 even when I'm off so as I dont disrupt my sleeping pattern 

Even if not sleeping, rest as much as you can.

Lie in a darkenned room and relax.

Listen to QUIET music if you must but no other electronics.

Even 15 minutes of sleep can be refreshing.

Aim to sleep after your shift.

• Adam2 months agoReport

Cheers sir 

Dumb question son. I hope you pass out.

• Adam2 months agoReport

Actual getting slagged by a guy called Ray