Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

What did his question mean?

We’ve been making out but I don’t want to go all out yet. He asked if I would have sex when we become BF/GF or sex after marriage. Why would he ask that? He has also said he doesn’t want to have sex with me until we are BF/GF because he doesn't want me to think he's using me.

• Piero
    Favorite Answer

How old ARE you? Why do you need all the names and stages labeled in your relationship?  Is there some kind of book or set of rules? Why can't you two, just enjoy being with each other?? What's the problem with sex? You won't be able to really get to know each other, until you start having sex. Before sex, it's all game playing. No one is using anyone for sex. BOTH of you receive pleasure. It's mutual!!  Don't even think about marriage, until far into the distant future. Enjoy each other and enjoy living as normal physical humans!! Without a set of restrictive rules!!!

• j153e

He has positive masculine feelings for you.

Your attraction increases if you wait until marriage for sex.

Co-reading Shaunti Feldhahn's "For Couples Only" would likely help you both sort through things.

He's conflicted. He's horny, but trying his best to be a good guy.