Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What to do?

Lately, I’ve wanted to be intimate or close with a woman. However, I’m in a long term relationship with my loving boyfriend. I’m 27. I’ve never been with a woman before and consider myself heterosexual. What is going on? These feelings come and go. I don’t intend on acting on them. I just don’t know what’s going on. What to do?

Favorite Answer

It could be that you are bi-curious or it's just til now that you are allowing yourself to express your real sexual orientation. We can't know which is the case. If anything I suggest you to talk to a therapist to explore why are you feeling like this all of a sudden.

Sometimes you just feel like eating a nice hairy vagina and have your vagina eaten by a female as well .its normal and it feels good and your orgasm will be more powerful when you rub your pussy hole against her pu ssy hole